Choose a low price and there is a good chance you are also going to get low reliability. Worse, you are going to have to absorb extra costs every time your communication system breaks down. Those costs add up and it won’t be long before they dwarf any savings you achieved on the purchase price. Avoid that mistake by asking the following questions before you make any procurement decisions on portable towers, cellular communications, two-way radio, wireless rig intercom systems, satellite communications, television rentals and computer equipment rentals.
- Are we getting the latest communications technology?
- Does this provider understand the importance of reliability?
- Is the core business of the provider communication network installation and service?
- Is service available 24/7?
- Does this provider have a well-established track record stretching over at least 10 years?
- Is safety a top priority for the company and its employees?
Our answers to all those questions are “yes!” Why settle for less? Get the whole story by contacting us online or by phone.